Knock Knock. Who’s there? (long pause) Java… bwahahahahaha!
H2 Accelerator is currently looking to add a talented Web Developer with a sense of humor to work as part of our digital team.
The daily duties of this position include contributing to the development of new websites and landing pages, as well as the maintenance of existing sites. This person should have the ability to think on their feet to solve problems and serve our clients at a moment’s notice. Applicants should have top-notch skills, but also see challenges as an opportunity to learn new things.
Potential Web Developers should have excellent skills in the following areas:
- Back-end development skills using PHP and MySQL
- Responsive design
- WordPress development, ability to create a custom theme from scratch while providing CMS functionality for all required areas
- SEO best practices
- Basic use of Adobe Photoshop
- Website hosting setup and manipulation of DNS settings
The following skills will get you bonus points, but are not required:
- Experience with Drupal, Squarespace, Shopify or another common CMS
- Development of HTML emails and testing
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Knowledge of online marketing and experience managing campaigns, specifically Google AdWords
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop or other graphic design experience
- iOS and Android app development
Please email your resume, a short cover letter, salary expectations and any examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!