UGC Account Manager
Pilothouse DigitalAnywherea month ago
We're looking for a User-generated Content (UGC) Coordinator with lots of experience working in social media brand relations. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of social media marketing, a creative mindset, and a deep passion for brand promotion. Applicants should have experience working in social media under a professional setting and experience in a fast-paced workplace. We're growing fast, rapidly evolving our processes and looking for someone who can evolve with us!
Responsibilities are diverse and will include:
- Take ownership of client and partner relationships and represent Pilothouse
- Research content creators on various social media platforms and represent Pilothouse in creating relationships with potential partners
- Prepare partnership proposals and negotiate deliverables
- Write creative briefs for various social media channels and platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn.
- Manage content and editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone.
- Discover and share user generated content (UGC) with permission on various social media channels and platforms.
- Create SOPs, documentation and reports and be responsible for tracking and reporting results
- Keeping up to date with current market and social media trends, technologies and applications (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook) to inform new and creative content ideas
We are looking for an accomplished UGC Coordinator who has experience connecting consumers with brands and creating engaging content. Your experience should include the following:
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with clients and managing accounts
- Skilled in Google Spreadsheets, as well as other Google applications.
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms and best practices.
- Experience working to achieve specific goals and objectives and delivering quality results.
- Experience working with large amounts of data and able to interpret results.
- Strong understanding of social and digital KPI’s, as well as web traffic platforms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust work hours depending on deadlines.
Please include your resume and cover letter.
Confident in your social media game or know some brands that are? You can send us your social media pages, pages you've managed, or find some brands that have mastered UGC content. Show us what you want to make!
We appreciate your time and thank all applicants for their interest, but will only be responding to shortlisted applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Great location - right in the heart of downtown Victoria
- Commuter friendly - we have bike storage inside our office
- Dog friendly
- Beer on tap - cold, local beer waiting for you
- Fun events - we host virtual company events to focus on fun and growth