Technology Specialist - Jr Developer
Fresche Solutions Inc.Sidney2 months ago
FRESCHE SOLUTION IS LOOKING FOR A TECHNOLOGIE SPECIALIST/JUNIOR DEVELOPER – FOR THE OFFICE IN SIDNEY, BC.
WHY JOIN FRESCHE? We believe in leading our industry, we believe in innovation, we believe in delighting our customers, guaranteeing their success, and ensuring that 100% of our customers are referenceable.
Our distinct company culture makes us a top employer, as well a premiere choice for our customers for the last six (6) consecutive years. We work hard to ensure that our values permeate the company and are reflected in everything we do. Whether it be in setting priorities, defining ideas, or carrying out processes, we are committed to ensuring that the following values are manifested at all levels of our organization:
CLIENT SUCCESS, CARING & TRUST
ABOUT THE JOB – ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
We are seeking a bright, dynamic ‘junior’ software developer to join our technical support team. Web development knowledge and experience are strong assets! The tools we develop are used by programmers, so you must possess (or quickly acquire!) a wide range of programming and troubleshooting skills focused primarily on web development.
- Assist software and web developers via telephone and email.
- Diagnose complex programming problems.
- Respond to support inquiries via phone, chat, email, and our ticket system.
- Work on in-house development projects.
- Develop knowledge base articles to aid in the support of our customers.
- Develop 'proof of concept' applications.
- Assist developers with design decisions.
- Provide creative alternatives to meet customers needs.
- Diagnose and fix problems with our own software products.
- Contribute to web application projects with our professional services team.
- Assist with product QA.
- Post-secondary edication in Computer Science or equivalent
- You have very strong communication skills.
- You are very organized and ‘get things done’.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You have a solid grasp of relational database concepts.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
Bonus having experience in:
* c++, c#, Java, Node, Selenium, Jira, Salesforce, IBM i
You should have post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent.
Sidney, BC is a short drive from Victoria. We recently relocated to a spacious new build on Beacon Ave, complete with ping pong table. While most developers choose to work from home currently, we look forward to resuming normal operations post-COVID, providing flexible work from home options. The ocean is just down the street, and you will find countless restaurants just a short stroll from our office. Our distinct Company Culture makes us one of Top Employers last six (6) consecutive years.
We are always looking for highly motivated, energetic, creative individuals who work well in a fast-moving team environment and are committed to excellence.