Our Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand and product ambassador program in the world. They understand Red Bull’s target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding on their campus and in their region. The goal of the Student Marketeer program is to reach new consumers, excite university students, increase sales and manage the Red Bull brand at their campus. This includes direct contact with consumers and customers, inviting product trial, in addition to working at Red Bull events to ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers. Student Marketeers value flexibility over a 9 to 5 job and love to work in a creative working atmosphere.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive, and outgoing personality
- Immersed in student life with thorough understanding of the collegiate landscape, city & region, including behind-the-scenes activities & hot-spots
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people on many occasions
- Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
- An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation, and sales
- Connected with a diverse range of influential groups and individuals on campus
- Full, valid Canadian driver’s license with a clear abstract
- Available to work evenings & weekends
- Fluency in English
- University enrollment
The rate for this position is $18.50/hr. The rate is subject to change and may be modified in the future.