About the Opportunity
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sous Chef to inspire, lead and mentor our kitchen team. Our ideal candidate has a commitment to excellence and a desire to learn and grow.
As The Sous Chef, You Will
- Oversee day-to-day kitchen operations. Ensure perfectly executed kitchen operations through training, mentoring, assisting, and supporting kitchen staff members.
- Uphold Earls standards through exceptional food production. Oversee and manage a high functioning kitchen through food ordering, kitchen cost control, and consistent quality control.
- Be a problem solver and a supportive team player. Tackle problems by using your multi-tasking and communication skills, and be empowered to make decisions for you and your team members.
- Share your passion for the guest experience. Display your love for the culinary arts through perfect execution, unmatched product knowledge, and an unwavering commitment to the guest experience.
- Create authentic team connections that foster collaboration. Cultivate an environment of connected, committed collaborations that support a culture of teamwork.
What We Need From You
- 2 years of Culinary Experience
- 1 year of Management Experience
- A passion for culinary experiences and a commitment to teamwork and fun.
- A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
- A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- Certification(s) to responsibly work in and create a safe and clean environment for food production and consumption (ie: Food Safe Level 1) is a bonus.
- The ability to legally work in Canada.