CommunityPlus provides in-home health services in Greater Victoria and Vancouver Island. We are locally owned and operated with over four dozen exceptional caregivers, nurses and allied health professionals including OT, PT and Podiatry services. Our owner and coordinators are all front-line operators & caregivers with over 25 years of community scheduling. We aim to be the employer of choice for healthcare professionals of conscience who want to be paid a living wage and supported in their passion.
Skilled community caregiver sought for full or part time home support work. We have an amazing group with a great culture - if you have a passion for community caregiving we may be a great fit.
Skilled caregivers provide a variety of services helping people to maintain their day-to-day independence through end-of-life care. This may include personal care, medication administration, transfers, light housekeeping, companionship and escorts to appointments.
Working with Community Plus:
- Work schedule, visit offers & care documentation on your mobile device or desktop.
- $22.25 per hour
- Shift premiums for weekends and short hours - $2/h each
- Extended health benefits including dental from 15+ hours per week
- Up to 6 weeks of paid time off
- Gloves and other safety materials provided
- Employee-focused events
What we will need from you:
- Two professional references
- BC Driver's License or ID
- SG Criminal Record Check
- Clear TB Test
- First Aid/CPR
- Certified caregiver & other education documents
Call us at 250-658-6508 with questions.