Ministry of Citizens’ Services
There are currently two (2) permanent positions available.
Senior Security Analyst
$72,724.97 - $83,014.85 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
The Ministry of Citizens’ Services’ Information Management Branch fulfills the ministry’s business needs with technology solutions and ensures ministry IM/IT investments support the strategic objectives of government. The Information Privacy and Security unit promotes corporate accountability for the protection of information and information systems and oversees the design, delivery, and continuous improvement of the ministry’s Information Privacy and Security Program, ensuring accountable privacy management and strong cybersecurity practices are in place.
As the Senior Security Analyst, you will deliver an information technology security program while ensuring all activity conforms to corporate security policy, procedures, and other relevant legislation. This will include ensuring they meet the highest security standards for a variety of sensitive information. You will also be developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive data security framework to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization’s data and technology.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, or certification in the computer science field, OR;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working as a security analyst within in a complex enterprise environment.
- Experience with security controls and practices relating to applications, servers, databases, and network components.
- Experience conducting and overseeing security risk assessments.
For more information and to apply online by January 4, 2022, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/82658