Coastal Heat PumpsVictoria, BCa month ago
Reports to: Operations Manager
The Schedule Coordinator will be responsible for efficiently scheduling/rescheduling all installation and service appointments according to Customer and Service Technician availability. Other duties will include answering phones, monitoring and responding to emails and entering information into the Field Service Management System (Service Titan).
The Schedule Coordinator is required to communicate effectively with all staff and provide a positive experience for all customers.
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Work in Field Service Management (FSM) system (Service Titan) daily to successfully schedule service and installations appointments.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Responsible for identifying potential leads. Determining if an inquiry (by phone, in person or by email) will become a lead or if it is simply an inquiry for more information.
- Responsible for prioritizing and scheduling jobs to maximize efficiency within the Service Technician’s workday.
- Ensure that all appointments for the next day are confirmed and customers are aware of scheduled service/install.
- Document all customer interactions. Maintain detailed notes of any concerns with dates and a brief history of the client/situation.
- Maintain knowledge of warranty information and be able to determine if
- parts/labour are covered under warranty.
- Responsible for coordinating the Service Technician’s daily schedule and
- communicating updates or changes.
- Responsible for coordinating regular or requested maintenance appointments.
- Investigate, respond, and resolve any concerns or complaints or jobs that have been placed on hold.
- Sign for packages and process payments as required.
- Register equipment for warranty and update customer profile in Service Titan, including the registration number, duration of warranty, and certificate number.
- Educate customers with current rebate information and assist with the rebate application process.
- Coordinate material orders including following up with the supplier on materials ordered to ensure timely scheduling of service or installation appointment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer support or scheduling role.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills (devise plan of action, assess plan regularly).
- Strong organizational skills with the attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good phone etiquette.
- Ability to work individually or as a team member.
- Time management skills.
- Knowledge of computers and programs.
- May be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity required to use a desktop computer.
- Will also have to do some light lifting of supplies and materials at times.