Urban BarnVictoria, BC18 days ago
Know how to work a room?
Urban Barn is looking for a Part-Time Sales Associate at our Victoria Uptown location.
Our Sales Associates are responsible for representing the Urban Barn brand and providing our customers with the best shopping experience possible. You contribute to a percentage of the overall store sales by being friendly and knowledgeable about all the features of our excellent and stylish products.
Our stores are open 7 days a week, so we’re looking for candidates who can work a variety of shifts (i.e. weekdays, weeknights and weekends).
If you love great furniture, and love people, then come put your love to work at Urban Barn!
Who You Are
- You have got strong communication and listening skills
- You are friendly, self-motivated and vibrant
- You are sales-driven while being respectful and customer-focused
- You have a passion for interior décor and merchandising
- You know how to work a room!
What You Bring
- Minimum 2 years’ Retail and/or Hospitality experience
- A knack for establishing rapport with customers and offering exceptional service
- Proficient on a sales register and/or computer system
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift/move stock weighing up to 50 lbs
Why Join Urban Barn
- A fun work environment with a Canadian-owned Company
- You will be surrounded by really cool furniture, home décor products and great people
- We offer competitive salaries, with added incentives and bonuses
- A very generous employee discount plan
- Opportunities to grow your career in the retail furniture & home décor industry
- Did we mention you will work in a fun place... Some things are worth repeating!
We are Proudly Canadian, with over 50 retail stores across Canada, offering cool, contemporary furniture and home décor. We are all about making our customers and employees feel “right at home”