Sales & Administrative Representative
Position Summary / Opportunity
As a Sales & Administrative Representative with Moose Mobility at our Victoria location, you will have the opportunity to engage with our customers on a daily basis. You will be able to hone your customer service and sales skills and take advantage of our sales bonus program. Your days will include assisting in-store customers, answering phone calls and emails, inventory management, and learning. As part of the team, you will engage and collaborate on creative processes and new projects.
About Moose Mobility Scooter Corp.
Company Mission Statement: “To open the doors of opportunity for our customers to live life to the fullest through the best service and products we can provide.”
About Our Brand: Why Moose? We chose to incorporate moose into our company name because the moose is an iconic Canadian symbol which reflects that we are a fully Canadian company, for Canadians. Not only that but we love how dynamic the moose is. It is a big and fierce animal, yet also timid and shy. It is powerful yet has so much mobility. It can jump over a fence and yet it can walk through a lake and not disturb the lily-pads. This represents the kind of mobility we want to encompass. Our goal is to empower customers to believe that they can have mobility and do the things that bring them joy no matter what circumstances they currently live in.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist customers in-store and over the phone
- Daily answer phone calls and emails
- Complete work orders and invoices
- Inventory management
- Become knowledgeable about our product offerings and services
- Maintain store displays and cleanliness
- Track rental unit ins and outs
Traits & Skills
- Strong ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Strong desire to learn
- Time management and organizational skills
- Enjoy working with people
- High school diploma as minimum education
- Experience in retail and/or administration is an asset
- Experience using Quickbooks is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Competitive wages based on experience.
Part-Time & Full-Time Position Options Available.
If you are interested in this position, please submit via email, both your resume and cover letter. Email us at email@example.com