At Cactus Club Cafe, we love what we do, and we love the people we do it with. As one of the most innovative restaurant concepts in Canada, we are continuously celebrated as one of the country’s best places to work. We firmly believe in creating a workplace where everyone feels welcome, supported and valued. Today, the restaurant is a national brand, and is experiencing the fastest growth in its history.
Our managers treat the workplace as if it is their own business. They are accountable for decisions, our guests and our employees, while simultaneously working toward the company’s goals and vision.
- An experienced hospitality manager who cultivates valuable leadership skills used to mentor, inspire and motivate employees
- A networker and entrepreneurial leader who is ambitious about their personal and professional trajectory
- Committed to professionalism and delivering the highest quality service
- A supportive leader ready to guide the team in skills development, exceptional performance and financial goals
- Reliable and motivated with a passion for food, hospitality and customer service
- Hold ourselves to the highest standard as a Platinum member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies,a Great Place to Work Canada, and one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Provide an unbeatable business education to help advance your career, through carefully crafted training programs such as a mentorship, Cactus University, and Manager Bootcamp
- Offer a company-provided benefits package and wellness spending account
- Give you the ultimate Cactus food dine in card plus meal subsidies on shift
- Focus on your training and development, by offering an annual education allowance to give you what you need to grow and succeed
- Offer a vacation program that allows you plenty of time to rest and recharge