Restaurant Department Leader
Mcdonald's RestaurantsVictoria, BC4 months ago
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
My name is Bob Carpenter and along with my wife Vicki are the proud owners of 6 Restaurants in Victoria. We have long-standing values of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all our employees and prospective employees. If you believe you reflect the skills, commitment and values we represent, we look forward to meeting you as a potential employee.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. We are a hardworking, enthusiastic team that cares about each guest and each other. You lead by example and are accountable, have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for yourself and your team. You put people first, because you know that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests. …….. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today!
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us would be like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job could be:
- Inspiring a team, instilling a sense of pride, and creating a culture that helps deliver the world’s best Quick Service Restaurant experience
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for your guests, your team, and yourself
- Managing and leading a team of Managers and Crew members
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness
- Building sales, by creating an energetic positive environment in the Restaurant
Our offer to you:
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn, learn and grow professionally in a safe and inclusive work environment.
Can you picture yourself:
· In a safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
· With Extremely competitive wage and incentive package
· In a Full Time position with hours/shifts that suit your needs
· With World Class Training Program
· Annual Paid Vacation
· Being Eligible for Quarterly Bonus Program
· Feeling great about bringing your authentic self to work every day
We are committed to bringing our values to life for each and every guest who comes through the restaurant. To bring this to life, we are looking for:
· 2-3 years recent Quick Service Restaurant Industry
· 1-2 years of Management Experience
· Excellent Communication skills
· High energy level
· Accountability for results