HUB InternationalVictoria, BC3 months ago
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
What we offer!
- competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- RRSP Company Matching
- a corporate culture unlike any other
The Role: Administrative Associate
Summary of Position
Acting as the first point-of-contact to all guests and callers, the Receptionist is responsible for greeting guests, answering/routing phone calls and providing general administrative support, as needed.
- Greeting and welcoming guests/clients, in person or over the telephone; answering and referring inquiries
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Sorting and forwarding incoming faxes and emails received to appropriate departments
- Handling incoming and outgoing couriers (including regular mail); open, stamp, sort and label for distribution
- Maintaining stock and availability of office supplies by ordering as required
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Providing support on general administrative office services and is able to refer Brokers for specialized assistance
- Positive attitude, eager to provide great client service experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Solid administrative skills including strong attention to detail, organization and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and exercise initiative and work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Level 1 license preferred
- Secondary School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience within an office and/or administrative capacity
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship – We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity – We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork – We work together to maximize results
- Accountability – We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service – We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
Your future with HUB:
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Department Office Administration & Clerical
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we’re HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB’s vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.