Rockland Care Services LTDVictoria, BCa month ago
Trillium Communities, St. Charles Manor, is recruiting for a part-time Greeter. This is a temporary position.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Greeter will be responsible for obtaining information required for the visiting requirements of the home; Performs clerical duties related to social visits including all duties associated with scheduling, implementation and tracking social visits for residents of the home. Related duties to include cleaning and sanitizing of areas utilized for social visits.
- Grade 12 and one year's recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Strong organizational skills
- Friendly and outgoing demeanour
- Knowledge of infection prevention and control practices preferred
- Experience in a long-term care seniors home preferred
ABOUT TRILLIUM COMMUNITIES:
Founded in 2003, Trillium Communities is rooted in family and a deep respect for the elderly. Without exception, all caregivers and staff must share in Trillium’s approach to resident-centered care, respect, collaboration, and choice.
Trillium remains a local, privately-operated business with locations in Victoria, Colwood, Nanaimo, Shawnigan Lake, Sidney, and Abbottsford, serving over 600 seniors in B.C.
To apply, email your resume: email@example.com
Expiring: Jan 31, 2021