EllisDonVictoria, BCa month ago
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most exciting projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within pre-construction, construction, and post-construction. To learn more, check out our Cradle to Grave services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences and at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
You as a Project Manager will:
- Provide overall construction management from pre-construction to completion including design, coordination, budget, and schedule in conjunction with the Superintendent
- Prepare regular, timely and accurate billings for Owners, and ensure timely payment of subcontractor billings.
- Meet with Owners, Architects and other Stakeholders in a professional manner and have the ability to communicate effectively both the concerns and best interests of the company
- Monitor, interpret and forecast a project’s cost reports ensuring they are in line with the estimate and maintain a positive cash flow
- Submit project reports to Operations and communicate with management about project progress and areas of risk that need to be escalated
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a construction related degree/diploma and 5 to 8 years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience (Design Build, P3, and Hospital)
- You have a working knowledge of construction scopes and activities, scheduling, project management and contract software
- You have the ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relations
- This role is located in Victoria
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity that provides continuous learning, opportunity for growth, and a competitive compensation package within an environment that is committed to inclusion and respects diversity.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status. The EllisDon core values of Integrity and Mutual Respect welcomes everyone, at work and in the community, and our value of Mutual Accountability, means that we all have a role to play. As an EllisDon employee, this will ultimately be your commitment to Inclusive Diversity.
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. If you haven’t already, be sure to create a profile on our Careers page here to remain up to date on the status of your application and learn about new career opportunities as they arise.