Project Analyst - (140661)
Island HealthVictoria, BCa month ago
Application Deadline: Apr. 27 2021
Location: Royal Jubilee Hospital - Victoria, BC V8R 1J8 CA (Primary)
Travel Requirement: No travel required
Shift Start Time/End Time: 0800-1600
Days Off: Weekend/Stats
Vacancy Type: Regular FT
Salary Range (Hourly Rate): $33.46 - $48.10
Bi-weekly Hours: 75
Planned Start Date: Apr. 27 2021
In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a priority and a responsibility shared by everyone; as such, the requirement to continuously improve quality and safety is inherent in all aspects of this position.
Reporting to the Project Lead or designate, The Project Analyst is responsible for implementing projects within the strategic plan, specific project management duties, project fiscal tracking and management, workflow and business analysis and coordinating small and large work teams of internal staff and external consultants.
QUALIFICATIONS:EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Health Information Sciences, Commerce, Business Administration, or Computer Science and five years recent experience in project management, system analysis, design programming, and the use of a formal systems delivery methodology.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven consistent ability to keep up with new technologies as they are introduced to the workplace.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation, interviewing, and facilitating.
- Superior consulting skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of systems analysis and design techniques.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to organize workload and priorities.