Awesome Production Manager Needed!
You are smart, curious, a good communicator, and super organized. And you love making everything flow smoothly. The Production Manager is responsible for control of production processes and the production team. The PM coordinates people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time, produce the desired results, and stay within scope.
Our production team supports multiple departments and the internal system consists of a ticketing system (tasks and small, client specific activities) and a broader project management of larger projects. We bet you can make it better. You’ll coordinate between the team, account managers, the sales department and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the ticketing system to make sure things get completed
- Organize and be responsible for project workflow
- Monitor project progress and completion, and ensure that the expectations of the clients are met
- Manage, support, and direct production team
- Create schedules and project timelines
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
- Coordinate with team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Monitor capacity and staff demands so we don’t overwork our people, or over promise to our customers.
- Project manage bigger internal projects as needed
- Smart, curious, good communicator and super organized.
- Experience in a similar role where you’ve managed employees is a plus
- Proficient in Wordpress, MS Office, and Google docs
We try really hard to be a great place to work. We offer family first policies, profit sharing, benefits, and “intrapreneurial” spirit. If you like independence, being given objectives but not micromanaged, and want to be trusted to do your good work, we’re a great fit. Salary $60-75k/year depending on experience Profit share and benefits after probationary period
Please send resumes to: Shane Sparks, COO email@example.com