Private Client Associate
RBCVictoria, BC2 months ago
What is the opportunity?
As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for assisting the Investment Counsellor and other members of the team in providing daily portfolio maintenance and administration and superior service to RBC PH&N Investment Counsel high net worth Clients.
What will you do?
- Identify, investigate, and resolve all client inquiries, administrative errors, etc.
- Be a key support to the administrative activities and responsibilities of the team
- Ensure trades are processed accurately and on a timely basis
- Manage all aspects of account opening and documentation and maintain client cash flows and balances
- Maintain records and files and attend client meetings as required.
- Proactively assist with client management of appointments and scheduled meetings / calls
- Stay current with all RBC Policies & Procedures
- Assist other team members and continue to strengthen cross-business working relationships.
What do you need to succeed?
- University Degree
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years' experience in a similar role in the Investment Industry
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Business writing skills
- Past experience in a support/admin role
- CSC / CPH / CIM / CFP designation(s)
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging work
- Variety of assignments
- Financial strength and a strong brand
- Management that supports your work and progression
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 707 FORT STREET - 5th Flr
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 03/23/2021
Req ID: 326197