Bayshore Medical Personnel is seeking a short-term full-time Pharmacist with three (3) years of experience to join the team in Esquimalt, British Columbia. Our Pharmacists are the medication management experts of the multidisciplinary healthcare team, and play a critical role in the clinics.
The successful candidate will be responsible to compound, dispense and prescribe pharmaceuticals, as well as provide pharmaceutical expert services to both patients and other health care providers in a clinic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist who is looking for a Monday - Friday career opportunity with day shifts only (no nights, no weekends!), and who is ready to work with an extremely unique and rewarding patient population!!!
The successful candidate must have a minimum of three 3 years of experience within the last 5 years providing direct patient care as a clinical or community pharmacist working in a clinical setting such as hospital or community clinic.
Candidates must also have:
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Canadian University accredited by the Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs (CCAPP), or any graduate of a foreign university who has successfully met the provincial requirements to obtain a pharmacy license
- National board examination through the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) (with the exception of Québec)
- Certificate of Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider or equivalent such as Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation/Automated External Defibrillator (CPR/AED) Level C. Annual recertification is required
- Registration and license from the provincial or territorial regulatory organization in the province of practice
Other Requirements (coordinated by Bayshore during onboarding):
- Current N95 mask fit certificate CSA Standards Z94.4 (within 2 years)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) Certification (within 2 years)
Benefits of working with Bayshore Medical Personnel:
- Enjoy a great work/ life balance with daytime hours Monday to Friday only
- No nights, no weekends, no on call!!!!
- Paid on an hourly basis