GAIN GroupVictoria, BCa month ago
How would you like to work with Vancouver Island’s most prestigious luxury brand automotive group?
We are looking for a qualified Payroll Assistant to undertake a variety of tasks relating to employee compensation with our group of companies.
We know that our people are the source of our strength and the key to our success. In return, we provide a working environment that is interesting, challenging and continually promotes personal and professional growth.
If you are seeking a career opportunity – not just another job, we want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities . . .
- Verifying accuracy of all payroll-related data for hourly, salaried, and commissioned employees
- Processing bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll
- Recording of employee’s sick days and vacation days
- Administering employee benefits
- Performing annual and year-end payroll-related tasks
Our perfect applicant . . .
- Loves numbers and the challenge of working within tight deadlines!
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a small team
- Is continuously looking to learn and grow
- Understands the concept of confidentiality
What you need if you want to be the successful applicant . . .
- Must hold or be working toward a PCP certificate
- Must have 2 to 5 years’ experience processing payroll for 100+ employees
- Well-developed MS Office skills and experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Google Docs)
- Understanding of and experience with ADP Workforce Now is a great asset
- Able to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Great time management skills; precise and accurate working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer . . .
- Competitive compensation and benefit plans
- Family Assistance Program for employees and dependents.
- A positive team environment
- Excellent management support and opportunities for advancement
- Employee purchase plans and corporate discounts
- And so much more…