Part Time Cook
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Part Time Cook to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in the kitchen, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for food preparation and enjoys working with seniors. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and following recipes, adhering to health and safety standards, kitchen cleanliness and working with the team to ensure the highest quality of food is served.
Schedule: Friday and Saturday 12pm-7pm.
- Follow health and safety regulations.
- Prepare and cook meals according to recipes and instructions.
- Ensure that all food is prepared in a timely manner.
- Monitor food quality and presentation.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen.
- Maintain inventory of ingredients and supplies.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 14-15 per week
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC V8P 5T5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Cooking: 2 years (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- Food Handler Certification (preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (required)