Momentum DashVictoriaa month ago
Every day, over 2 million people around the world use Momentum to bring calm and focus to their life. We are excited to be building out the next stage of our vision to give people the tools to live the life they want to live.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to take our execution to the next level. As Operations Manager, you’ll work with the CEO to execute the company’s vision and strategic objectives by leading, managing and holding the team accountable. You will remove obstacles, manage projects, and systematize processes. You will coordinate with our functional teams across the organization to ensure we meet our company objectives.
We are a team that cares about each other. We seek to find opportunities for you to contribute on things that you find interesting while also executing the company vision. We put great importance on our culture of learning and collaboration.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years proven experience managing a team, projects, operations, and/or logistics.
- Experience working in a software or web-based company and employed agile process and principles.
- Demonstrated management capability including setting clear expectations, providing feedback and guidance, and seeing and addressing real problems in a healthy way.
- A natural love for organization, collaboration and execution.
- Proven ability to build systems and quickly resolve issues.
- An obsession with customer experience.
- An intrinsic bias toward action.
- Strong resonance with our product vision and our values of curiosity, empathy, excellence, simplicity, and execution.
- A growth mindset, and openness to coaching and feedback.
Bonus points for:
- Strong experience managing software execution.
- Training in project management or related field.
- A passion for great products.
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, prescription benefits
- Flexible health spending account
- Wellness spending matching
- Profit sharing
- Investment matching
- Professional coaching from experienced on-staff coach
- Professional development opportunities
- 10% time on self-directed projects
How to Apply
To get started, send your resume to us at email@example.com. Please take the opportunity to describe to us how you'd be a great fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum is an equal opportunity employer with an open, inclusive culture by default. We know there is strength in diversity, and we are seeking to build the best team we can possibly build. We encourage you to apply.