Cognito is changing the landscape of mental health treatment in Canada. Our online service allows patients to interact with physicians, nurse practitioners, counsellors, care coaches and pharmacists on a unified platform. Cognito allows for unparalleled inter-professional collaboration and enhanced patient outcomes.
Cognito offers a hybrid of work-from-home and from the office arrangement.
We’re looking for an operations lead who can help us grow in BC and across Canada:
- Understand clinical processes and find ways to improve them
- Understand deficiencies to inform product roadmap
- Improve clinician experience
- Oversee clinical team: hours, load, rates, hiring, performance etc.
- Deploy new clinical teams in provinces we expand to
- Launch dedicated clinical teams for specific verticals (ie. ADHD)
- Manage deals and working relationships with third party companies
- Use engagement with the clinical team to guide content creation (ie. blog, podcast, etc).
- Participate in project management, product management meetings and strategy meetings with CTO, CMO, and CEO
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree
- PMP (preferred)
- Agile or Scrum certification (preferred)
- 2+ years background in healthcare or technology
- Familiarity with and ability to use multiple cloud based systems
- Product management or project management
- Able to work in a team
- Design oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple contractors and employees
How to apply
- Please send a very brief intro email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at getcognito.ca
If you have any questions please email email@example.com