2360 MILLSTREAM RD., LANGFORD, BC /CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – RETAIL ADMINISTRATION /PERMANENT
Trail Appliances is the leading independent appliance retailer in Western Canada. With 11 showrooms, a Clearance Centre, and offices in Richmond, Vancouver, Annacis Island, and Cloverdale, we’re a fast-growing company with over 500 employees in British Columbia.
As a Showroom Administrator you will work very closely with customers and the showroom teams. In this role you will be 50% customer facing and 50% completing administration functions.
The Showroom Administrator will support customers with inquiries either over the phone or in person. As the Store Administrator you are required to type at least 40 wpm; have attention to detail as you will be responsible for collecting payments; you will be managing cancellations and returns and in store transfers. We require the successful candidate to be very process driven and comfortable with computer applications. Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken - is a must.
As the Showroom Administrator you will...
- Be an approachable first point of contact for customers
- Field any incoming calls and inquiries
- Assist in administrative duties to run store administration
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Support Team to provide timely, proactive service and support
We hope you are passionate about…
- Customer Service – You are a people person who uses your skills to create great rapport with customers
- Teamwork – You are a team player who can also thrive independently
- Joining a fun, fast-paced environment!
The experience we need…
- Experience working in an administrative/customer service role
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience managing customer conflict and escalation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work occasional weekends
Bonus Points if…
- You exude energy, enthusiasm, and positivity!
- You are willing to work additional time when necessary to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Showroom environment
- Full time
- Sundays 11am-5pm, Mondays to Thursdays 9am-5:30pm
We inspire possibilities, make shopping ridiculously easy, and help create special moments at home. Are you ready to meet your team?