Market Maintenance Tech
Mcdonald's RestaurantsVictora, BC3 months ago
Loction: Victoria, Canada
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
McDonald’s® Victoria, BC
CALLING ALL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
We are currently looking to build our Facilities & Maintenance team for all of our locations and add on a Planned Maintenance Technician to service eight different locations.
What We Look For
- People who are passionate about Customer Service and put the Customer at the forefront of everything they do
- Safety conscious individuals that are focused on maintaining a high standard of cleanliness at all times
- Mechanically inclined, team-oriented people with a drive to succeed
- Efficient, detailed individuals who thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to drive and have regular access to a vehicle
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay – apply today!
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a safe work environment at all times
- Mechanical proficiency and experience considered a definite asset
- Job will include basic Planned Maintenance tasks and general repairs.
- Flexible Work Schedule required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gas, plumbing, or electrical ticket a definite asset
- Experience in refrigeration, and with food service equipment an asset
- 50% off McDonalds Food
- Discounts at Participating Partners
- Free Uniforms
- Flexible Schedules
- Crew Outings and Incentives
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Competitive Starting Wages paired with regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Annual Paid Vacation
- For Full-Time positions, access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance