At ICBC, it’s our job to make sure the car insurance system works for all British Columbians, today and in the future. If you want to make the most of your skills and expertise while growing your career, we want you. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community. You can expect a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a collaborative work environment.
If you are reliable and dependable, contact us today to be part of our talented and diverse team as we work together to create an insurance system we can all be proud of. We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers. If you are a job seeker with a disability, please let us know as adjustments can be made to help support you in delivering your best performance.
Hours of Work: 7.5 hr Day Shift (M-F)
- We are looking for dynamic, proactive and organized individual to be a part of the Licensing Unit team in Victoria.
- In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing, updating and processing BC drivers' licenses, BC identification cards and BC services cards in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will also provide administrative support to the driver licensing call centre and driver licensing offices regarding BC drivers’ licenses, identification cards and BC Services cards.
Position Requirements What you bring:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work well with individuals at all levels;
- and Experience and knowledge of office related procedures.
The above requirements would typically be met through high school graduation and job related skills training related to office administration. Position Information
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.
- Continuous Training: We offer continuous in-house training to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge to be successful in your role. • COVID-19 safety protocols: We comply with WorkSafeBC and the health authorities of British Columbia to ensure your safety and wellbeing.
- Engaging Culture: We promote an inclusive and diverse work environment. ICBC is also committed to being an inclusive employer, one that reflects the diversity of the people and guided by our values:
Collaborative, Supportive, Straightforward, Knowledgeable. If you are a future focused, positive thinking individual that has a p