Hazelwood Construction ServicesVictoria, BCa month ago
Hazelwood Construction Services is seeking Laborers to join our team in Southern Vancouver Island. We have several large projects ongoing in the Victoria, Sooke, and Langford areas.
No experience necessary, just a good attitude and willingness to work hard.
The Construction Laborer will perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites and will be required to operate a variety of hand and power tools. Responsibilities will include the cleaning and preparation of work-sites, setting braces to support the sides of excavations, cleaning up rubble and debris and removal of waste materials. Must be capable of operating a variety of equipment, which may include: jackhammers, pavement breakers, concrete mixers, and earth compactors.
- $20 per hour
- Great benefits after 250 hours
- Pension plan (the company contributes $4 per hour on your behalf)
- 12.5% vacation and holiday pay.
Benefits of Employment – Why work at Hazelwood Construction Services?
- Comprehensive benefits plan which includes extended health & dental, vision care, disability, life insurance, and pension plan.
- Hazelwood is a well-organized company with the resources to complete jobs with the proper equipment and personnel in place.
- The projects that we take on are often challenging and exciting, providing our employees with great opportunities to participate in problem-solving, and creative solution implementation.
We welcome applications from individuals who meet the above criteria and who are interested in working with Hazelwood Construction Services.
Since 1993, Hazelwood Construction has built a solid reputation for market excellence, drawing on a foundation of quality work, stability, and innovative approaches to challenging projects.
Our company is founded on the principles of dedication, teamwork, and commitment to quality construction. After more than 20 years, Hazelwood Construction continues to maintain stable growth, while steadily diversifying the company’s project portfolio. No job is too challenging and innovation is the key to our success.