BC Pension Corporation
Why choose us?
There is more to Pension Corporation than you might think. We are an award-winning organization with meaningful purpose-driven work, where staff have impact and create peace of mind for those we serve. We have cultivated an outstanding community rooted in respect, where employees are inspired to have courage, take action, and be at their best every day.
Our new nine-year strategic plan, Plan 20|30: Our Future is Insight, will guide us from 2021 to 2030. To learn about our aspirations and objectives and how you can be a part of a people-focused organization that is grounded in operational excellence, visit bcpensioncorp.ca
What we offer:
- A variety of work options (modified workweek, on-campus work, or a hybrid of work from home/on-campus)
- Incredible campus with collaboration spaces
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities and scholarship programs
- Comprehensive extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Defined benefit pension program
- Health & wellness programs – lunchtime seminars, community activities and a comprehensive Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Opportunities to give back to the community and support not-for-profits
- Seasonal events and socials
- A robust awards/recognition program
- Discounts on BC Transit passes, travel and accommodation, cell phones and plans, and more
BC Pension Corporation is committed to the health and safety of our employees and is taking every precaution against COVID-19 while supporting our culture of community and connection in our hybrid workplace. We have implemented a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all new employees, as a condition of their employment, to confidentially self-disclose to the Corporation that they are fully vaccinated (two COVID-19 vaccinations). Details about the COVID-19 verification process will be provided at the time of offer.
We are seeking an IT Infrastructure Support Analyst to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia, Canada.
As an IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will be a part of a high functioning team of IT professionals, providing your network and infrastructure expertise to support the modernization of our IT services. Reporting to the Assistant Director, Hybrid Infrastructure, you will participate in the operations, support, maintenance, and implementation of the BC Pension Corporation network, infrastructure, and endpoint devices. You will assist in resolving incidents and reviewing and recommending technical solutions.
Additionally, you will participate in disaster recovery and business continuity planning, design, testing, and execution. This role requires an engaged, flexible, and forward-thinking individual who is eager to work with new technology and help shape the future of our work.
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field and two years of recent, related experience in a technical support role*; OR
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field and three years of recent, related experience in a technical support role*; OR
- Certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field and four years of recent, related experience in a technical support role*; OR
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and five years of recent, related experience* may be considered.
- *Recent related experience must include one or more of the following:
- Analyzing and resolving endpoint, network and infrastructure incidents and problems in a complex infrastructure environment.
- Supporting client endpoint devices including hardware, image builds using SCCM or Endpoint Manager, managing firmware and driver updates, and managing associated GPOs.
- Maintaining Microsoft Active Directory.
- Working with network infrastructure (including LAN/WAN), data centers and servers.
- Working in and supporting Windows Desktop, Windows Server, or Linux Operating Systems.
To learn more about the IT Infrastructure Support Analyst position, please click here: https://www.bcpensioncorp.ca/careers/job-postings
Diversity & Inclusion
BC Pension Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to establishing an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that reasonable accommodations are made available to persons with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection processes and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We will let you know about your status in this competition as soon as possible. If you have questions about this opportunity, please email us at email@example.com.