Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy
Intermediate Technical Analyst
$66,557.72 - $75,884.38 annually plus 6.6% Temporary Market Adjustment
British Columbia’s Natural Resource Ministries (NRM) are the stewards of the Province’s Crown land and natural resources which reflect the diverse values and interests of all British Columbians. In order to support the growth of the economy while providing effective environmental stewardship, the province’s NRM must transform in order to advance the shared management of British Columbia’s natural resources.
As the Intermediate Technical Analyst, you will help plan and manage infrastructure technology solutions across multiple environments supporting IT Service Management (ITSM), including configuration, installation and integration services. You will also promote knowledge sharing and the facilitate the seamless exchange of information across systems.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree in the computer science field; OR a Diploma in the computer science field plus 2 years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with management and administration of Windows Servers and/or UNIX/Linux servers.
- Experience investigating and implementing complex IT integration projects while handling incident response or mitigating emergency situations in technical environments.
- Experience in assessing customer requirements, developing and implementing technical and business solutions.
- Experience with IIS, Apache and/or Tomcat.
- For more information and to apply online by October 25, 2021, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/80722