Google SEO Page Manager
Pilothouse DigitalAnywhere24 days ago
You are an SEO nerd that wants to jump head first into instantly gratifying work and see that work pay off in real dollars that go to your pocket! We want you to join our team!
We're a fast-growing Media Marketing Partner managing $3+ million/mo in direct-response ad spend for disruptive direct-to-consumer brands.
Within our Google division, working alongside our Media Buyers, we’re looking to add a talented Page Manager that can keep our websites up-to-date and manage keyword optimization for Google Search. We’re looking for a go-getter, someone who is both proactive and reactive!
Details - Data - Defects; These are the cornerstones of a Page Manager at Pilothouse. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the quality of our pages is top-notch, including testing and experimentation to find SEO opportunities for PPC campaigns. You’ll manage our page data and create reports, supporting and communicating with our other divisions. You’ll regularly scan and check our websites for defects and make improvements on the fly.
This is a full-time position within the Google & Bing Department at Pilothouse Digital. In this role, you will be working alongside Google Media Buyers to develop and improve landing pages to increase quality scores, decrease CPC’s, and increase conversion rates.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a go-getter who pushes for better and better results. Our Google team is chasing bigger and better metrics every day, and you’ll be a part of that!
- Maintain unique H1 tags, Title tags, and meta descriptions.
- Keep track of new landing page additions to conduct quality control on the URL structure, UX, as well as important SEO elements on each new landing page.
- Perform detailed and comprehensive SEO site audits.
- Collaborate across various teams (Web Dev, Product Marketing, and Paid Search) to prioritize technical site enhancements.
This position will require a diverse skill set. Applicants should be capable in the following areas:
- Website management software including Shopify, Instapage, and Wordpress.
- SEO skills including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), H Tags, keyword management, and page optimization techniques and technologies.
- Google Analytics and Conversion rate optimization.
Please include your Resume and Cover letter.
We appreciate your time and thank all applicants for their interest, but will only be responding to shortlisted applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Great location - right in the heart of downtown Victoria
- Commuter friendly - we have bike storage inside our office
- Dog friendly
- Beer on tap - cold, local beer waiting for you
- Fun events - we host virtual company events to focus on fun and growth