Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position delivers and picks up packages to and from residential and/or commercial properties. He/She performs in a physical, fast-paced environment involving driving, continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages. He/She practices safe transportation methods while traveling to and from destinations. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
- Learns and properly executes UPS safe driving methods.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Complies with UPS appearance guidelines
- Excellent customer contact and driving skills
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Must have valid Class 5 Drivers license (or Canadian Equivalent)
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- Availability to work 5 days per week
What UPS Can Offer
- Weekly compensation
- Guaranteed wage progression
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance (after 1 year)
- Promotion from within
- Employee discounts
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.