Full Stack Developer
RimexVictoria, BC2 months ago
At RIMEX we operate under one simple premise: Provide our customers with the best products and services, period. We have the finest engineers, a state of the art manufacturing facility and a focus on quality that is second to none.
We currently have a full-time opening for a Full Stack Developer to join our team in Langley or Victoria BC working on our TyreSense product line.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
- Design, develop and implement new application features and work on improving our next generation TyreSense platform
- Independently perform analysis including requirements gathering, architectural design and implementation
- Remain current on industry standards in database, server and web development
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Work closely with other team members to coordinate development and help with project delivery milestones
- Minimum of 3 years of professional full stack development experience
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET which serves as the basis for our server components and REST API endpoints
- Proficient with MS SQL Server database integration in conjunction with the .NET Entity Framework and experience building data driven applications
- Experience with TypeScript and at least one MVC framework such as Kendo, Angular, React are a plus
- Working knowledge of git
- Speak, read and write in English
- Citizen of Canada Currently residing in Canada.