DoorDashVictoria, BCa month ago
About the job
Earn extra money and set your own schedule as a DoorDash Food Delivery Driver in Victoria. It’s easy to get started, and all you need is a vehicle to get around. Receive orders on your smartphone, pick up food from local restaurants, drop it off at the customer’s door, and get paid.
DoorDash is an app that lets people easily browse nearby restaurants and order food online from the convenience of their phone or computer. The orders are fulfilled by food couriers, called “Dashers” who pick up the food and deliver it straight to the customer’s location.
- At least 18 years old
- A vehicle, scooter, or bike
- Driver's license
- Drive to local Victoria restaurants to pick up food.
- Take on deliveries in nearby cities throughout County if you want to expand your reach.
- Select time slots in half hour increments of when you'd like to work.
- Accept or reject jobs based on where the restaurant is, how many items in the order, total driving distance, and how much money you’ll make.
- Follow GPS directions to the pickup and dropoff location.
- Complete all deliveries in a quick and reasonable amount of time.
- Update customers on the status of their order if delayed.
- Handle food safely while transferring it from the restaurant to your vehicle to the customer.
- You set your own schedule and only work the times you want.
How much DoorDash pays in Victoria, BC
- On average, couriers make up to $25 per hour doing deliveries in the Victoria area.
- You get to keep 100% of the tips, delivery fee, and bonuses.
- DoorDash applies a 15% tip to every customer’s order by default.
How to apply
- Hit the QUICK APPLY button
- Sign up on the DoorDash website with some basic information.
- Answer a few questions and complete signup.
- Download the Dasher app on your phone and you’ll be ready to start earning once approved!