Number of positions: 2
Closing Date: December 15, 2021
Location: Victoria BC
Bi-weekly work schedule: 75 hours
Annual Salary: $70,000 to $80,000
Job Type: Regular Full Time
Department: Deskside Services
In Scope/Out of Scope: Out of Scope
The Enhanced Executive Support Analyst (EES) position functions in a high profile, high touch environment with diverse technical issues. The position requires strong technical skills and involves direct contact with pre-approved EES Clients to resolve escalated client problems. The position is responsible for meeting contractual service level requirements and service level objectives. Given the clientele being serviced, the EES Analyst will be exposed to information and data relating to budgetary and financial matters, human resources, as well as confidential labour relations matters including the potential of intellectual capital relating to collective bargaining and must therefore be excluded from the bargaining unit.
What we’re looking for in the ideal candidate:
Related certificate or an equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and/or training.
Experience in the following:
· Troubleshooting and resolving PC hardware and software issues, including Microsoft Windows Operating System issues.
· Providing first level customer facing phone and email support.
· Troubleshooting and resolving problems in a networked office environment, including a range of technology such as printers, computers, peripherals and mobile devices.
· Creating and modifying workstations in Active Directory.
Skills and Abilities:
· Extensive knowledge of PC Hardware, mobile devices, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Server Operating Systems and networking
· An excellent communicator who can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, at a level consistent with the need to provide outstanding technical assistance to executive level customers; comfortable with obtaining and providing information of a complex and technical nature, in a timely manner and at an appropriate level and format.
· An individual who can coordinate and organize effectively, efficiently and independently, one's own fluctuating workload in a variety of team settings; achieve results within acceptable time frames while sharing significant issues with colleagues while taking into consideration changing priorities, deadlines, volume, available resources and reporting relationships.
· A demonstrated ability to assess problems and situations, refer to applicable policies and guidelines, identify practical and creative options and develop and/or recommend appropriate courses of action.
· A strong knowledge of Information systems/ business technology with the ability to Operate and troubleshoot a variety of computers, printers and mobile devices and a willingness to learn to support new technologies as they become part of the regular support model.
· An individual who can provide superior technical support and personalised attention to VIP clients taking pride in providing optimal solutions that over-achieve our customers' technical needs.
· In addition to regularly scheduled hours and responsibilities, the EES Analyst must be available to provide after-hours “On Call” support on a rotational basis.
· Enhanced Executive Support Analysts are periodically required to assist on special projects and emergencies, some of which may occur after core hours. These additional responsibilities are an essential function of the job and are required to ensure continuous operations and minimize disruption to clients.
· Enhanced Executive Support Analysts will be required to travel to and from customer work sites.
Additional information for applicants:
In order to be considered for this position, please visit https://www.ismcanada.com/careers to complete a mandatory pre-screening questionnaire. Please make sure you provide detailed information as ISM cannot make assumptions about your qualifications.
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the education and experience as outlined in the Position Requirements section above.
Note: Applications will be reviewed and considered upon receipt prior to the closing date.