Title: E-commerce & Marketing Specialist
Location: 370 Gorge Rd E, Victoria, BC V8T 2W2
Founded in 1972, Trotac is the most trusted and well-stocked marine supplier on Canada’s West Coast. We have, and still travel the world to find the most reliable products to help you enjoy your boating experience. We are proud to service recreational, commercial and industrial clients as well as all three levels of Government with fishing and boating parts, accessories and gear. A multi-generation family business, we pride ourselves on providing the kind of service that keeps our customers out on the water.
The right candidate will be/have:
- Good at math
- Good at problem solving. Solution oriented individual who is willing to figure things out.
- Highly organized and have strong professional communication across all channels
- Fluent in social media. Comfortable using and communicating on social media platforms, including email, Instagram and Facebook.
- Skilled at marketing. You’ve either studied or have experience in marketing. You understand how to use insights and analytics to determine demographics and psychographics to create qualified target audiences.
- A good visual eye, and a creative mind to coordinate campaigns with creative marketing partners and digital advertising team.
This role entails:
- Website content management
- Customer service
- Coordinating with product specialists and technicians
- E-commerce product inventory management
- Social media management
- Coordinating with creative marketing partners and digital advertising team
- Liaising with fulfillment and shipping
- Woo Commerce
- Facebook Business Manager
Nice to have skills:
- Technical understanding of marine products
- Passion for boats
- Experience with E-commerce and web development
Why you should even work here:
We are a second generation family run business. We nurture our relationships and have 30-year old relationships with some of the top suppliers and manufacturers of the best marine products. We care about ongoing training to make sure our fleet of staff experts always have the latest information and skills to share with our customers. We treat our people like family and enjoy sharing our passion for boat life.
Want to join our team as an E-commerce Specialist? Please add a cover letter and resume and tell us a bit about yourself!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Work remotely: No