DTC is a brand within the Pilothouse Digital organization!
DTC+ is a growing subscription educational community for DTC Newsletter and Podcast followers who want a deeper education in direct to consumer digital customer acquisition.
DTC+ is the membership community of DTC Newsletter and Podcast, a media company with over 25,000 twice weekly subscribers and the leading voice in direct to consumer marketing. With thousands more subscribers joining DTC Newsletter weekly, the opportunity to grow DTC+ into the world’s top marketing membership community is real.
This position is perfect for a fast learning, digital operator with serious organizational and planning skills. Experience in the world of digital marketing, startups, ecommerce is ideal, and passion for ongoing learning about the world of direct to consumer is a must.
CCOM will work closely with DTC leadership to execute their vision and strategy for the membership community. This position is ideal for someone who can help others structure their thoughts and insights into scheduled and programmed action.
- Manage the day to day communications and content operations of DTC+ subscription community
- Planning, scheduling, and executing monthly course and community programming
- Daily updates to content platforms (wordpress+ webflow)
- Communication and Content Management/Moderation for our Facebook Group
- Maintenance and growth of a referral program
- Reporting on KPIs related to engagement on a weekly and monthly basis
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with project management software such as ClickUp, or Asana
- Experience herding cats also a plus
Please include your Resume and Cover letter.
We appreciate your time and thank all applicants for their interest, but will only be responding to shortlisted applicants.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Great location - right in the heart of downtown Victoria
- Commuter friendly - we have bike storage inside our office
- Dog friendly
- Beer on tap - cold, local beer waiting for you
- Fun events - we host virtual company events to focus on fun and growth