Digital Marketing Specialist - Marketing
SaasquatchVictoria, BC9 days ago
SaaSquatch is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing Revenue team. This role will be instrumental in generating and capturing demand through various paid and organic digital channels, running campaigns that turn traffic into sales-qualified pipeline, and will have the opportunity to help shape the future of Marketing at SaaSquatch. If that sounds exciting to you and you are eager to be a part of an impactful team with a mission to grow fast, we want to hear from you!
Were looking for a data-driven marketer who loves the technical side of marketing, yet still has a wicked creative streak. Yes, you can be both! If you seek to understand cause and effect and are able to turn data into actionable insights, you may be a great fit for the role. As a vital member of the Marketing team, you will help develop and scale our multi-channel revenue engine, driving pipeline and revenue through various lifecycle, vertical and industry segments - all while having fun and learning a ton.
SaaSquatch is a loyalty, referral and rewards platform changing the way companies do advocacy marketing. Some of the worlds most innovative and renowned brands use SaaSquatch to reward their advocates, build loyal communities, and accelerate revenue growth.
Location: Victoria, BC Canada (Open to Remote)
Reports to: Director of Marketing
What Youll Do:
- Coordinate, optimize and report on paid and organic digital channels, driving brand awareness, website traffic, and pipeline growth.
- Manage our biggest marketing asset - the website, optimizing the experience and content for conversion of our web visitors.
- Find the optimal mix of paid and organic digital channels to drive both short-term and long term revenue growth.
- Work closely with our Content Marketing Manager to distribute content through various channels such as email, social, and ads.
- Develop new nurture, ABM and drip campaigns to engage leads at every stage of the funnel.
- Work closely with ad agency partners and Director of Marketing on the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Work with the marketing team to create, edit and publish video assets.
What Youll Bring:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing, demand generation, and/or marketing operations, with experience in B2B SaaS marketing considered an asset.
- Hands-on experience with paid search and social ad channels such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, YouTube and display ads.
- Previous experience optimizing and growing organic digital channels with SEO, conversion copy and landing pages.
- Experience with a wide range of martech such as (or similar to): Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, WordPress, Outreach, ZoomInfo, & various SEO tools. Experience with alternate tools is great too, as the principles are whats most important.
- Any sort of additional web dev and/or video skills will be considered a strong asset.
- Insatiable craving for learning and growing your digital marketing mastery.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced start-up environment.
Remote candidates will be considered, but a home base in Western Canada is preferred.
SaaSquatch is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.