The Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher will report to the Operations Manager
The CSR/Dispatcher is a very integral role as he/she provides effective communication between the Customer, the Salespeople, the Technicians and the Office. We use the analogy of a bicycle wheel, this person is in the centre of the wheel and has to take the appropriate steps, speaking to whichever department necessary to get the job done. The Customer is our primary focus.
The Customer Service Representative/ Dispatcher is an interface between our company and our customers: answering questions, resolving problems, and contacting our customers. All customer interactions must be conducted in a professional manner that will enhance the image of our company. The Customer Service Representative/ Dispatcher is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the assignment and follow up of technicians to jobs so as to maintain the highest levels of customer service while meeting or exceeding company objectives.
*Extended Health Benefits**
Responsibilities and Duties
- Become familiar with our company, products and services so questions can be answered without consulting others.
- Communicate clearly, precisely and in a friendly manner
- Able to operate a 5 line phone system while utilizing a handsfree system
- Efficiently answer the phones and gather appropriate information from the caller. The call is typically a sales call, a service call or regarding accounting/marketing. The CSR screens these phone calls and appropriately allocates them.
- Dispatches service/sales calls to the technicians.
- Understands how to dispatch effectively based on customer needs and company needs
- Answers all inquiry emails that are sent through the website.
- Remains in very close communication with all teams, ensuring things are on time and running smoothly
- Scheduling maintenance appointments
- Work together with Service Manager on invoicing
- Will occasionally handle Customer complaints, or if more appropriate, will efficiently relay information to manager to handle
- Filing and data entry
- Registering all equipment for warranty
- Processing payments
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to resolve conflict in a calm, solution oriented way
- Use software systems as necessary. Excellent interpersonal verbal communications skills with internal teams and customers
- Ability to project a professional image
- Manage customer records and files
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of common office applications such as Google suite. Experience with one or more dispatch systems
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in an intense, dynamic environment
The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.