Customer Service and Sales Representative - Full-Time
The Acquisition GroupVictoria, BCa month ago
- Are you tired of the repetitive job that you’ve been doing for ages?
- Have you spent years working, day after day, at jobs that left you feeling dull, unsatisfied, and tired?
- Is that a career you like or a paycheck?
- You are ready for a change but not sure where to start?
Leave behind your old habits! Here The Acquisition Group comes!
We are an industry-leading marketing and consultant firm. We are all around Canada with 16 Offices in BC, AB, and ON. The Acquisition Group is a place where you can start fresh and build a fulfilling career.
We provide comprehensive training and support to fuel your career development. How? As a member of The Acquisition Group, you will be acquiring sales skills and techniques, marketing strategies, knowledge of customer solutions, and more! You will be trained from scratch to grow within the company!
You will be promoting a leadership role in a very short time period regardless of your experience, or your background. It is only your performance and your work ethic. We value our people, we invest in them and make them share their success stories.
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Market, sell, promote our client’s products and services in a highly professional manner.
- Build and maintain excellent relations with customers.
- Demonstrate and maintain extensive product knowledge
- Attend specialty marketing events and represent the client in a high standard of professionalism
- Assist customers with placing orders and follow up with customers regarding their existing and previous orders
- Effectively communicate with team members
- Achieve personal & team targets weekly and monthly
- Develop your leadership skills day after day
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A job that you can explore more and add new skills to yourself every single day
- A job with an uncapped earning potential and limitless commission
- A job with Full-Time Hours
- A team with absolute support
- A team that loves having fun (team nights, trips to the USA, Mexico, etc.)
- An opportunity to grow into leadership roles
WHAT WE ASK FOR:
- Full-Time availability (Monday-Friday)
- 18 years or older
- Clear background check
- Must be living in or around Victoria, BC
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent work ethic
- Enthusiasm to grow both personally and professionally
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
If that excited you apply now with your resume to change your way and start your leadership career today! We cannot wait to meet you!