BC Public Service
Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Strategy
Victoria, B.C. (other B.C. locations may be considered)
Continuous Service Improvement Lead
$72,724.97 - $83,014.85 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
British Columbia’s Natural Resource Ministries (NRM) are the stewards of the Province’s Crown land and natural resources which reflect the diverse values and interests of all British Columbians.
The Information, Innovation and Technology (IIT) Division is leading the modernization and transformation of business practices for the NRM through continuous improvement projects, new technology options and operational information management/information technology (IM/IT). The IIT Division is providing leadership for IM/IT planning, policy and business process solutions and is also the single authority for all information and technology across the NRM.
The Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) Lead builds client trust in IIT support through a targeted approach to minimize outages, improve transparency, stabilize & enhance key applications and enhance Tiered Service proactivity & agility. In particular, the CSI Lead is accountable to identify, prioritize and implement operations-focused solutions to ensure clients’ business needs are supported.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- An experienced leader who is comfortable managing ambiguity and pressure
- Experience with the ITIL framework as well as a high level of IT technical competence, preferably with the following:
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment principles.
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting systems, monitoring availability, and practicing complete view of system health, maintenance, and reliability.
- Experience with workload automation.
For more information and to apply online by December 1, 2021, please go to: