Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Join us as a Delivery Driver today!
No delivery experience required - you will go through training to help you feel confident to hit the road! Apply today to schedule your interview. On-the-spot job offer contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
Who we are: Otto Logistics is an independent delivery company, collaborating with Amazon to deliver 1000’s of packages (and smiles) across Vancouver Island, every day. We pride ourselves on our dedication to world-class customer service, exuding quality in everything we do, and making sure we have fun! Our goal is to create an exceptional workplace culture where team members have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, have fun, and believe in their impact. We offer great incentives and employee rewards programs!
What you’ll do:
As a Delivery Driver, you are the most important role in our company! You’ll drive an Amazon-branded vehicle, delivering packages on time, safely, and to the correct location. You will be a delivery hero in the neighbourhoods you serve - delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more.
- Load up and organize your Amazon branded-van and then hit the road to deliver packages
- Navigate a variety of routes, climb in and out of the van, walk upstairs, and through driveways in all weather conditions
- Operate a hand-held device for routing information (GPS), customer delivery information and daily records
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times following safety standards
- Be dedicated to delivering packages safely, to the right place, efficiently, and with a smile
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED and provide excellent customer service
- Work 4-5 days per week (if full-time) and up to 10 hours per shift (but we are looking for part-time and full-time and will be flexible to meet your needs)
What you’ll need:
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Valid class 5 BC Drivers License or above (Commercial license NOT required)
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be comfortable driving a van and working in varying weather conditions
- A great attitude and be ready to learn, have fun, and be a team player
- Company van provided
- Employee incentive and rewards programs
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Bonus and reward programs
- Paid training
- Paid overtime
Location: You will be based out of the station in Sidney at 9899 McDonald Park road.
- We are flexible!
- Shifts range from 8-10 hours
- Shifts are available 7 days per week
- On-call shifts
Why You’ll Love Working For Otto Logistics:
- Make more $: competitive compensation and great rewards!
- Great Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Be active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
- Career opportunity: Otto offers career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, and professional development and training
- Amazing culture: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
- Stay Safety: Health and safety are a top priority and we take all recommended precautions to keep our people safe.
Otto Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, veteran, or disability status.
Interest in joining our team? We’d love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $21.20 per hour