Coffee Bar Team Lead - Fort and Foul Bay
Save-On-FoodsVictoria, BC6 months ago
Save-On-Foods is one of Western Canada's largest employers. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years largely due to our commitment to going the extra mile!
We are hiring for a Coffee Bar Team Lead at our Fort and Foul Bay location. The Coffee Bar Team Lead will contribute to the success of the store by Going the Extra Mile while demonstrating our company mission of Care, Commitment and Passion.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team, acting as a coach, mentor, and resource to team members.
- Fostering a positive environment that is focused on always customer first service.
- Supporting the management team with team member relations.
- Using knowledge of the community, competitive environment and industry to develop entrepreneurial strategies to grow the business
- Taking count of the correct amount of stock
- Passion for great food and outstanding service
- Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude
- Experience in a leadership role considered an asset
- Retail, customer service experience considered an asset
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- Get paid every Friday!
- Team Member offers
- Educational Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Wellness & Team Member assistance program
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment.
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
Part-time hours: 32-40 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent