Coffee Bar Clerk - Tillicum
Save-On-FoodsVictoria, BCa month ago
Save-On-Foods is one of Western Canada's largest employers. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years largely due to our commitment to going the extra mile!
We are hiring for Coffee Bar Clerks at our Tillicum location. This position will contribute to the success of the store by Going the Extra Mile while demonstrating our company mission of Care, Commitment and Passion.
Open availability is preferred.
- Must be available for early morning shifts (630am).
32-40 hours per week.
You will be responsible for:
- Working at our on-site coffee bar providing quality beverages and products
- Following recipe and presentation standards for all beverages and food products
- Operating a cash register
- Going the Extra Mile for our customers and fellow team members
- Sharing product knowledge with customers
- Ensuring the department is well stocked and presented
- Handling customer service inquiries and providing a positive customer experience
- Cleaning equipment and work area to ensure a safe, and sanitary work environment
- Using a variety of equipment, including knives· Using a variety of equipment, including knives
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- Get paid every Friday!
- Team Member offers
- Educational Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Wellness & Team Member assistance program
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment.
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
Part-time hours: 32-40 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent