The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) contributes to the overall success of the Commercial Bank in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
The CRM is responsible for ensuring effective relationship management and conducts sales planning and fulfills the execution of service for existing customer base. The incumbent is also responsible for analysis and completion of credit applications.
- Promotes the development and profitable growth of the commercial banking portfolio in an assigned market area
- Builds and maintain a market profile in an assigned market area with both internal and external contacts
- Manages an assigned credit portfolio for authorizations up to $5MM at an acceptable level of risk
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to maximize business development opportunities for sustainable growth;
- Develop sales plans for prospects and existing customers;
- Identifying prospects/referrals from other internal/external networks;
- Analyzing prospect lists and prioritizing business development opportunities based on market data and customer analytics;
- Partner with internal resources for non-credit related products
- Referring customers and prospects to the appropriate Commercial Banking segment and partners as appropriate.
- Planning and completing relationship activities that generate sales opportunities and/or provide value to clients;
- Building and maintaining an awareness of local market and general economic conditions
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
What we’re offering…
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities – for you and our customers