Randstad Victoria is now looking for a Client Care Coordinator for a medical office located in beautiful Victoria BC.
The person in this position should have a high level of customer engagement, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and being able to pivot from clients’ and the clinic’s needs.
BASIC FUNCTION: To provide a high level of patient satisfaction, and administrative support to the clinic’s daily operations
What they Offer
• $18-20 hr depending on experience
• Bonus package
• Benefits offered right away
• Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
• Work with an established leader in their field
• Vacation package
• 5 personal days
• Ensure that patients’ service needs are met in a timely manner.
• Conduct telephone follow-ups to schedule appointments and reschedule “no shows” and cancellations when needed.
• Ability to answer patients’ basic questions (i.e. hours of operation, appointment confirmations).
• Collect and record patient information.
• Assemble and file patient charts (training provided) according to policies and procedures.
• Effectively enter patient information and sales transactions.
• Attend any scheduled meetings.
• Maintain an organized and clean working environment.
• Follow company work and safety procedures and policies
• Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
• High level of administrative and data management support
• Strong attention to detail, organized and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Proficient with MS office
Education And Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in an environment with an emphasis on customer
• Past experience working with a senior population is an asset.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you - please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you