About Scansa Construction Ltd.
Scansa Construction Ltd. (Scansa) has been a Langford, BC based business since 1983. We provide a wide range of general contracting and project management services such as commercial, institutional, and residential construction, as well as concrete formwork, earthworks and excavation, and civil infrastructures.
For more information on Scansa Construction Ltd., please visit our website: scansa.ca
About the Opportunity
Currently, Scansa has opportunities for full-time Class 1 Truck Drivers to join our team in Victoria, BC.
As part of the Scansa team, you will transport building materials, aggregates, and supplies over local routes in a commercial vehicle, while following our strict safety protocols.
With Scansa's industry-leading training and mentorship, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing a daily log and submitting mileage reports
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections and reporting any problems
- Complying with company and government regulations and rules
- Securing cargo and dealing with hazardous materials safely, as needed
- Communicating with dispatchers and other drivers
- Ability to perform tandem hook up to pup trailer and 4-axle quad trailer / truck and pup driver
More About You
To qualify, you need a valid Class 1 Driver's License, with proficient experience in Class 1 vehicles such as:
- Truck and pup
- Tandem trailer
- 4-axle quad trailer
- B-train truck
- Low bed truck
- Other similar Class 1 vehicles
As our ideal candidate, you'll take responsibility to safely execute our best practices while demonstrating adaptability to a variety of routes covered. Your friendly, humble, and independent nature will be a superb addition to the dynamic and diverse team here at Scansa.