Community Plus CareVictoria, BCa month ago
CommunityPlus provides in-home health services in Greater Victoria and across southern Vancouver Island. We are locally owned and operated with over three dozen exceptional caregivers, nurses and allied health professionals including OT, PT and Podiatry services. All managers are front-line operators with over 25 years of community scheduling. We aim to be the employer of choice for healthcare professionals who care deeply.
Title: $22/h+ Seeking exceptional caregivers with a passion for working in the community
Location: Greater Victoria
Application link or email address: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScSKgfoC_aK4RmGa6D-OGAbvxXY0Z812zC7MtMANam2JNKZGA/viewform?embedded=true&pli=1#start=embed
CommunityPlus caregivers provide home support services to persons in need in the community. Our services can include personal care, companionship, meal support, light housekeeping, medication administration and assistance with shopping or appointments among other duties. We provide hourly, live-in and overnight services as well as staffing support for facilities.
Working with great people is it’s own reward. We are not always hiring but we are always looking for the right people. Supportive & pragmatic work culture. No drama, no bullying. People who do well with us are consistent, have good personal boundaries, above average empathy, attention to detail and a passion for home caregiving.
We are actively recruiting conscientious caregivers to grow our passion for purpose.
Working with CommunityPlus
- Work schedule on your mobile device
- $22.25 per hour after probation ($20.25 prior)
- From 2 - 6 weeks of paid time off (4-12%)
- Extended Health Benefits including Dental
- Personal Protective Equipment including gloves, face shield and other work materials provided
- Flexible working hours- FT & PT available
- Company events & Socials
Documents we will need:
- Caregiving Certificate
- BC ID or Driver's License
- Criminal Record Check
- Clear TB test
- Professional references
- Other education and certification forms - First Aid, Foodsafe, Palliative, etc
- BC Care Aide Registry encouraged
- Reliable vehicle encouraged or required depending on work types accepted