Ministry of Health
$66,557.72 - $75,884.38 annually plus 6.6% Temporary Market Adjustment
The BC Government is committed to reforming health systems delivery by improving quality and access to care, patient and clinician experience, and overall system efficiency. Digitization of health services is a critical component of the transformation journey to enable new ways to deliver services efficiently and effectively, allow patients to both self-manage and be more involved as a partner in their own care, and for providers and patients to be connected in real time. The Health Sector IMIT (HSIMIT) Division is leading this significant transformation initiative, guided by a Digital Health Strategy (DHS) and by working collaboratively with internal Ministry and external health sector partners.
The Business/Project Analyst provides cross-functional project management and change management support, technology planning, business analysis, systems design and stakeholder engagement services. The position coordinates the design, development, and enhancement of systems projects and works with system developers to enable projects and portfolios aligned with health sector digital and IMIT investment strategies and roadmaps.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree in business administration, computer sciences, health administration or related field and *related experience; OR
- A Degree in an unrelated field and *related experience may be considered.
*Related experience must include the following:
- At least 1 year project management experience including working with multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Experience providing business analysis to enable systems implementation.
- Experience supporting and facilitating stakeholder engagement and technical discussions.
apply online by July 17, 2022