VINN is on a mission to change the way cars are bought and sold by bringing modern design theories and a transparent business model to the automotive industry. We are an Automotive e-commerce platform that empowers people to research, find and purchase their perfect vehicle through an enjoyable and supportive experience. Go check out all of our 5 star reviews on Google!
We work hard, solve problems creatively and pride ourselves on having a fun and engaging work environment. We are growing quickly and the opportunities for growth and development are exciting. If you are offered the position, you can expect:
- Learning opportunities that fit with your career goals
- Career development
- Dog-friendly office
- Coffee and snacks
- Office located in downtown Victoria
- Employee Share Options
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
VINN is looking for a full-time, experienced and ambitious Business Development Representative to join our dealership success team. This role is the first face of VINN to dealerships across Canada. You’ll be responsible for contacting dealerships and discussing our two products: VINN Listing and VINN Connect. You’ll then set meetings with the appropriate member of our sales team to learn more about our products. Helping dealerships to understand the value of VINN’s offering is an exciting and crucial step in our sales process.
The right candidate for this role has excellent communication skills and experience with outbound sales in a fast-paced dynamic work environment. You’ll think creatively, take initiative and work collaboratively with the Dealership Success team to reach our exciting targets.
- Out-bounding and prospecting dealerships
- Clearly explaining the value (and difference between) our VINN Connect and VINN Listing products
- Helping dealerships to determine which product would be best for them
- Follow up with our dealership prospects to ensure smooth customer handoffs
- Prospecting new dealerships for international coverage based on business needs
- Understand expectations of specific contracts accountsEngage with customers in a meaningful and friendly manner
- Ensure that customer’s monthly quotas are maintained
- Book meetings with appropriate members of the Dealership Success Team
- Manage and maintain a CRMOrganized task list
- Understand and improve upon existing best practices
- Effectively manage own schedule in order to hit necessary targets
- At least 2 years of outbound sales experience
- Above-average communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and resilient
- Willing to work in a team-centric environment
- Automotive industry knowledge and experience
- Experience maintaining a CRM
Compensation is $50,000 - $55,000 with a generous commission plan.