Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
There are 6 positions available - 3 positions are permanent and 3 position are temporary/auxiliary
Temporary/ Auxiliary appointments may become permanent. Positions are located in Victoria, however, alternate locations in BC may be considered per operational requirements.
$66,557.72 - $75,884.38 annually plus 6.6% Temporary Market Adjustment
Bring your Business Analyst skills and knowledge
The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure plans and improves transportation networks, builds new infrastructure, provides transportation services, and implements transportation policies, to allow for the safe and efficient movement of people and goods.)
The Information Management Branch is responsible for implementing and supporting the Ministry's technology requirements and line-of-business applications that are used to provide services to citizens.
Business Analysts provide technology planning, business analysis, systems design, and client support services along with technical and project management expertise from project initiation to completion. The business analyst must display strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication abilities to be successful.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of information management and/or information technology or business administration and minimum two (2) years of *related experience; OR
- Diploma in the field of information management and/or information technology or business administration and minimum four (4) years of *related experience; OR
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent and minimum six (6) years of *related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
*Related experience must include the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing business analysis for IM/IT system applications that supports both business and technology requirements through:
- Complex projects including business transformation, custom build, and configuration and implementation of commercial off-the-shelf products.
- and/or enhancements to existing systems/ applications.
- and/or operational support of existing systems/ applications.